Important information about emailing and texting the practice
1. email@example.com may be used for administrative purposes only. Please do not email us for
medical advice. If you have an urgent medical query please call the practice
and ask to speak to the duty doctor.
2. Please always leave your name and appointment time
when texting or emailing us to cancel an appointment.
3. Please note you can cancel but cannot re-book or
alter your appointments via email or text. Please book appointments via
telephone or on-line.
4. We aim to respond to emails within 24-48 hours
however specific administrative queries may take longer.
5. Our NHS email address is secure but we cannot guarantee the security of email sent to us from non-NHS email accounts.